The Catering management contract ensures a more efficient and hassle free service for schools. It provides a friendly dedicated and Harrow based service, with flexibility and reliability.
Benefits of this Service
A team of dedicated staff will monitor contract performance in line with contract procedure rules, to ensure the service is delivered safely, to the required quality standards.
- Transfer of risk. All compliance will be our responsibility.
- Management of Service – to include Staff training, Stock management, Legislation records, Menus.
- Our supplies are purchased from National suppliers with full traceability and come with all allergen documentation.
- Our menus come with full allergen documentation.
- Menu development.
- All meals are nutritionally balanced and meet strict government guidelines.
- Development and support of the existing staffing structure.
- Health & Safety Audits.
- Lunch menu for staff.
- Hospitality menu.
- Presentation evenings for staff & parents.
We will provide additional support through a Council employed Facilities Management team to manage the contract and ensure service standards are delivered.
For schools that take up the Councils SLA, statutory compliance becomes the responsibility of the Council and their designated Contractors.
We will provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities. We will present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer. The dedicated catering team will also look after all of the C.O.S.H.H and HACCP Legislation.