Handyperson Service in Harrow
We are now trialling an affordable handyperson service, available to all Harrow residents. The pilot service is available Thursday to Saturday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Our team provide a friendly, qualified and insured service to Harrow residents. All of our staff are DBS checked and have an excellent track record.
We offer a quality guarantee, so if you are not happy with the work completed, we will return within 48 hours to rectify the issue.
The service is available for just £39 per hour (including VAT). A Saturday service is available for an additional £22 + VAT one-off surcharge.
Choose either a morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon slot (1pm-5pm). The handyperson will arrive during that window. You can book for 1-3 hours, depending on the size of your job.
- Flat pack furniture assembly
- Mounting (TV, curtains, mirrors, pictures, shelves and cabinets)
- Doors (fix broken doorknobs or hinges, changing locks, install spy holes (wooden doors only), door chains, and door bells)
- Fixing loose floorboards, banisters, window frames and draft-proofing
- Painting (interior, exterior, waste pipes)
- Minor plumbing (fixing broken taps, tap washers, unblocking sinks and toilets)
- Replacing lightbulbs
- Heavy lifting (help moving, packing and unpacking)
- Dismantling furniture or sheds (ready for moving or a bulky waste collection)
- Securing carpets, rugs and trailing cables
- Cleaning and refurbishment (decking, fencing)
- Other small jobs such as cleaning, decorating small areas, wallpapering or filling cracks