Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Length:2 x half days
- Cost:£99.80 per person
- Location:Training Academy
A two x half day externally accredited Food Hygiene course developed to be an effective guide to enable compliance with current food legislation in respect of mandatory training requirements for those that prepare and handle food commercially.
Login or Register to book this Course
- Gain access to book commercial services such as Training, Bulky Waste Collections and House Clearance
- Saves your contact details for all bookings
- My account section to keep track of all your bookings and account history in one place
We do not pass on your details to any third parties.
More information about this course
The course is an ideal training aid for caterers to ensure that any individual working with food receives suitable and adequate training in respect of good food safety and personal hygiene practices.
Course content follows the standard Level 2 format set out by the main accrediting bodies including CIEH and HABC.
This course is designed to provide increased understanding about food hygiene. The course includes information and advice to employees on the health issues concerning food hygiene.
On completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand what the law says regarding food hygiene
- Have an awareness of the main principles of HACCP
- Recognise food safety hazards
- Know what is meant by the 4 C's (cooking, cleaning, cross contamination and chilling)
Candidates who successfully complete this course and pass the multiple choice question paper will receive a nationally recognised certificate from the accrediting body.
Food Hygiene course content
- Introduction to food hygiene
- What the law says regarding food hygiene
- Food safety hazards and controls
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Pest control
- Food safety management procedures
- Food safety and HACCP
- Good food hygiene practice
- The 4 C's of good food hygiene
- Multiple choice question exam paper
Please note: To request to undertake an exam resit please contact us using our online enquiry form.
Level 2 Food Hygiene can also be taught in a client's own premises within the borough up to a maximum of 25 persons per course. Additional charges for any travel outside the borough, subject to full recovery of costs and administration. Standard fee up to 15 candidates Â£1010. Additional fee per candidate over 15 Â£46 up to maximum of 25 persons. Please contact us using our online enquiry form for more information.