Health and Safety in the Workplace (Level 2)
- Length:1 day
- Cost:£99.80 per person
- Location:Training Academy
A one day externally accredited course is designed to help candidates understand their legal responsibilities and to provide an awareness of the main pieces of legislation that govern health and safety in the workplace.
Login or Register to book this Course
- Gain access to book commercial services such as Training, Bulky Waste Collections and House Clearance
- Saves your contact details for all bookings
- My account section to keep track of all your bookings and account history in one place
We do not pass on your details to any third parties.
More information about this course
The course will also give a basic introduction into risk assessment and some of the standard control measures to reduce risk in the workplace. The course content follows the standard Level 2 format set out by the main accrediting bodies including CIEH and HABC
This Health & Safety course will help candidates to understand:
- The reasons for Health & Safety
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Health and Safety legislation and guidance
- Safe working practices, including reporting problems
- The risk assessment process.
Candidates who successfully complete this course and pass the multiple choice question paper will receive a nationally recognised certificate from the accrediting body.
Health & Safety course content
- Introduction to Health and Safety
- Health and Safety law
- First Aid - equipment & training
- Occupational health
- Work equipment
- Fire emergency procedures
- Manual handling
- Vehicles at work
- Working at height
- Noise and vibration
- Management of Health and Safety at work
- Employees duties in reporting Health and Safety problems
- Multiple choice question exam paper