Understanding Conflict Management (Level 2)
- Cost:£0.00 per person
A course designed to help businesses effectively manage and reduce the potential for conflict, how to diffuse situations where conflict may occur and promote best practice in dealing with these situations
More information about this course
This course will help candidates to:
- Communicate to solve problems and reduce the potential for conflict
- Identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- Assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Use good practice after conflict situations
For staff who deal with customers in a variety of situations
Multiple-choice question examination.
The awarding body for this course is Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance.
Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training